Pizza is one of the most popular foods loved by the people as a result more and more pizzerias are opening around the countries. If you are running a pizzeria and want to open a restaurant then you need to first choose the right commercial oven that can make or break your business. It is essential equipment for every restaurant whether pizza is a main dish of the menu or not. Pizza oven comes in different varieties but the thing is how you can choose the right oven for your food establishment? Each oven has its own features and benefits that make it stand out from others. Here in this article, we are talking about different types of pizza ovens so that you can choose the right one as per your need.
- Convection ovens
If pizza is the main focus of your restaurant then a convection oven is an ideal option for you. With this oven, you can prepare more items than just pizza and comes in a compact size. It is a low output machine that can bake five to ten pizzas in about six minutes. But the negative point is that they may cook pizza unevenly and make the edges look a little burned. As compared to others, this oven will consume less space and provide a convenient way of cooking. It uses hot air circulation in the oven for baking which keeps the temperature low and reduces the energy cost to save money.
- This type of oven comes in gas and electric models
- Cook the food at 460 °F
- Oven will preheat to the right temperature in 15 to 20 minutes and take 5 to 6 minutes to cook pizza
2. Brick Ovens
For those who want to enjoy the rustic and authentic flavor of crispy pizza, wood-burning oven pizza is an ideal choice for them. This oven can give you the taste of unique and authentic traditional pizza. It is equipped with different features to cook the pizza by using the combination of conductive, convection, and reflection heat.
- Fuelled by wood-fired and also available with coal and gas option
- Temperature can be reached to between 700 and 1000 °F
- Take around 45 minutes to 1 hour to preheat and 90 seconds to 5 minutes to cook the pizza. Depend on the thickness of the pizza and quantity
3. Conveyor ovens
If you don’t need to make hundreds of pizza in a day then conveyor oven is an efficient option for you. It allows you to cook other food items which make it apt 3-in-1 commercial kitchen appliance for many restaurants. It comes in two varieties that include countertop and full-size freestanding units.
- Come in gas and electric models
- Temperature can reach between 400 and 600°F
- Preheat time is not required and cook in 4 to 5 minutes if the temperature is set between 500 to 520 ºF.
4. Deck oven
The deck oven is a perfect replacement for the brick oven that costs you less expensive. This oven allows you to cook a traditional style of pizza with authentic taste. It has stone shelves that are called decks where you can place pizza.
- Deck oven also available in electric and gas models
- Temperature can set between 400 and 600 °F
- It takes 60 minutes to preheat the oven and take 6 to 8 minutes to cook the pizza.
Whether you have a small kitchen space or a limited budget, you can serve the delicious and authentic pizza to your customers by choosing the right pizza oven in your food establishment. In the market, you can find different varieties of pizza ovens offered by various renowned brands at great prices. If you are looking for Bartscher oven or oven related accessories or any type of commercial kitchen equipment or appliances then buy them online from HorecaTraders at the best prices with warranty benefits.