The kitchen is the core of any restaurant where food is prepare therefore it needs to be equipped with the right commercial kitchen equipment. In the absence of properly function equipment, it becomes difficult to prepare the specialty dishes of the restaurant. Like any workspace, the kitchen also needs to be equipped with the right set of equipment and appliances to bring the best output for the restaurant. As a restaurant owner, you should know the different types of commercial kitchen equipment and appliances like ovens, Dometic refrigerators, grillers, fryers, and many more to ensure the smooth and seamless working process.
Essential kitchen equipment and appliances
Here we are talking about some basic types of equipment and appliances used in every commercial kitchen.
- Oven:- This is one of the most versatile appliances that are not only used for preparing pizza or pastries but also work well to heat the food quickly and save your time.
- Freezers and refrigerators:- the commercial kitchen is incomplete without a freezer or refrigerators. Perishable food or frozen food needs to store in a cold place. Dometic Refrigerators are made of modern technology that allows you to store different ingredients to last long.
- Stove range:- Some of the main dishes and appetizers are required to prepare in an open flame where commercial stoves are the best option for you. The powerful range commercial stove range can be powered by gas or electricity.
- Deep Fryer:- This is one of the must-have equipment for the restaurant when it comes to quick preparation of food. They are designed to quickly fry the food and come with a temperature regulated pool of oil with a strainer that allows straining food from excess oil.
- Grill: – You can use grillers for preparing various dishes. If your restaurant menu contains two or more meat dishes then the griller can make things easy for you.
- Food processors:- This will save your time by helping in the preparation of the food without consuming much time. Chopping and cutting is a key work for preparing any type of dishes where a rich set of a food processor will prove beneficial for you.
- Wine cabinets:- If you serve wines and hard drinks in your restaurant you should install Dometic wine cabinets that help you to store the wines efficiently without spoiling its taste and flavor.
These are one set of equipment that you can easily purchase from any trusted suppliers that accomplish your commercial kitchen needs.
Other categories of kitchen equipment and appliances
Apart from the above products, some other equipment’s required for operating the smooth running of your restaurant include:-
- Shelving:- From plates, fork, spoons to pots, and pans, you need to keep them at a dry place in the right manner to store them safely from falling off and breaking. The good shelf proves enough space for storage as well as within the reach of your staff to operate things smoothly in the kitchen.
- Sinks and preparations counters:- Sinks are not used for washing dishes but also where meat and vegetables are washes. In the preparation counters, cooked dishes are placed before being too served.
- Safety equipment: – These are the most important equipment that every restaurant should pay attention to. Before starting the restaurant, you should consult the local fire department and health department to buy the right equipment that adheres to current regulations.
When it comes to buying commercial equipment and appliances you should always look for a trusted store that offers a wide range of topnotch quality products come with warranty benefits. For example, you can buy them online from a reliable online store like HorecaTraders at the best prices with easy shipping services. This is a one-stop solution that brings a complete range of top brads commercial kitchen appliances and equipment under one roof for their customer convenience.